Sunday, February 10, 2019

And the choices continue my nails

 So I found a site that I really love these nail designs. And if you know me you know that along with my show clothes my nails have to be perfect. I even went as far as having a chows hand painted on my nails for last years nationals.

 But like my nails I have certain colors I will and will not wear.  This is as colorful as my wardrobe gets. Purple and blue on my nails is a
favorite although I do like red and pinks. I am not a fan of white nor black so sometimes designs become hard.

 People often wonder how I do anything with my nails but I will have you know i can do anything any one can do who doesn't have nails. I have had my nails long like this for 30 plus years. It has only been the last three that I have gotten into doing more then just color.

 This has always been my splurge on me. My nails and I don't think it will ever change. I did go through a time where I just didn't do them and people would always comment where are your nails. So I regrew them out.


Holiday's are fun because I can do themes. With Christmas being my favorite time. Rudolph, snoopy, ugly sweaters to name a few. Thanks giving has seen my nails as well as Halloween. This year I am skipping valentines nails and doing something different

Well that is enough nail talk

No comments:

Post a Comment