Saturday, November 13, 2010

Nothing better then a clean house

Nothing smells better then a clean house. And I have one, There isn't a dust bunny to be found, Well yeah there is there is still my room to do. But every picture every nick nack every corner, curtains, blinds are clean. I do believe that all the nicotine is gone. but it'a nice to have a clean house. All I need now is to clean the carpets, The one in the kitchen really needs it, but then again it always does. Who in their right mind carpets the kitchen??, Well some day we will tile, well we have the tile have had it for the past 12 years, just a matter of it getting put down in the kitchen.

Now I am also trying to retrain a kitty, Ella has an issue and I am tired of it, so right now she is confined to the bathroom with her food and water and litter box. Lets hope this is a success because she is such a sweet kitty. I did a lot of reading on the Internet and this is what I read every where so It is worth a shot. I am hoping she will retrain her self like every thing I read.

Lil man has taken 3 weekend to do is room and it's still not done, I don't know how long he wants to be grounded, he has lost everything. If he would just do it then there wouldn't be any issues and it would be done. no he would rather just shove things in corners and think he is hiding things. Little does he know there were three before him and they have all done the same thing.

I have been looking at the ads and there seems to be some bargains nothing really to write home about but there are a few, Although k-mart and wal-mart are still AOL but I am sure they will appear soon. I just can not seem to get in the zone, this is bothering me, I just don't have my Santa spirit, oh well maybe it will come.

Did I tell you all that Diva was such a big help, along with Hubby, they washed walls, and scrubbed and neither complained. We all worked together and got it all done. I love it when a plan comes together,

Chow for now

No comments:

Post a Comment