Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Okay I have been bad

I have neglected my blog and my blog friends, I promise to do better, It has been the bully week from hell. It started last Tuesday when to high school kids put their hands on lilman. That didn't make me happy so a trip to the school Tuesday, Weds, and Thursday and several phone calls later.

I thought I had made head way only to find out that it didn't seem to matter. Well today I made it matter, And yes they listened they may not like what I had to say but they listened., It was a week and lilman who for all purposes was the victim was they one they had imposed a punishment to.

Well that is no more and the bus driver is not happy but I don't care, they should have dealt with this a different way and not make it so now my son will never tell any one if he is being bullied. They did this and they better hope nothing ever happens on the bus again. The director of the bus company learned that his driver doesn't always tell him everything. Oh well lets just hope it settles down. But he doesn't have to sit in the front any more which is a good thing.

I have one completely clean room that is free of any hint of nicotine and smoke. I need to get a move on it as it is the 9th of Nov and I need to start bringing down the Christmas stuff and transform my house. Which I will show the transformation here on the blog. It really is a lot and sometimes I just don't know why I go over board as I do, It just happened. Every year I say I am going to cut back and not do so much but it just doesn't work that way. I sat I am going to do things different every year and that doesn't happen either. But we will see what I come up with.

I started to buy the food for the elderly thanksgiving this year it will be different, Because I am thinking this may be the last year. I am getting to old to cook the way that I do for them. I know that they enjoy it well most of them do but it's so much work and I am just not up to it any more. 14 years is a long time to be doing this and I am tired, Besides I think I over plan it. But who knows I could change my mind.

Then in a few short weeks we have Black Friday, I just don't have the excitement that prior ones have had for me, Could be the fact wondering where the money is going to come from for Christmas. But I will find it I always do. But just not over excited for the holiday's this year, but then again that can change.

No comments:

Post a Comment