Tuesday, November 2, 2010

We will start with Diva's Facebook status

i might be a girl and only 13 and might look like a little girl but dont under estimate me if you bully my little brother i will find you.... stupid boys on the bus if the dont watch out i will beat the crap out of them exspecially if they lay another hand on him he is my brother and thats my job and if you try this i advise you to sleep with one eye open cuz this short 13 year old girl will kick you butt! :)

Well Let me tell you I will not put up with Bullies, I don't care that they are in 8th and 9th grade, This is my son. No one lays a hand on my son. They went to far today, and then to top it off he gets in trouble on the bus. It just isn't going to happen. I don't care that I live in a small town were they ar4 not in the 21 st century and any one who is not blonde and blued doesn't belong. I am sorry you have a hate for minorities. But we are I am sorry to say as white as your punk asses.


This child wouldn't hurt a fly he wont fight back as we taught him better then that. But But But I will not let you or allow you to take your hate out on an 11 year old boy. Gay do you really known what it is to be gay, and I don't mean the happy kind. why would you call an 11 year old gay when you don't know the first thing about a sexual preference.

Break his legs off and throw him in the pond, Touch him again and see what happens.

Why do we live in a world that has so much hate, and to be honest young kids don't know why they hate, they learn this from their parents, grandparents and friends. What happen to tolerance, what happen to educate your self about different cultures. We may be olive skin, we may have dark hair and eyes. But just a question have you ever seen the Godfather.

No comments:

Post a Comment