Sunday, October 31, 2010

No children again this night

So an other Saturday night, and the two younger children are away at friends again. This is becoming a weekend thing with them. I am so not used to this. So hubby and I decided to go out for dinner just he and I. That doesn't happen very often but it would be different and nice just the two of us. I went and took a nice long bath and put make up on and put my ready are you ready size 12 yes size 12 jeans on. Can you tell I was a little bit excited about that. I know I was so I can be excited for me and every one else.

So we went to a Mexican restaurant down town Moline. called La flamma and boy was it ever so good. Now that I can somewhat taste what I am eating I am enjoying life so much more. At least somewhat of what i can taste now I am enjoying. But not to the point of over eating as I am still dieting and don't want to gain any weight. So far with the no smoking that has not been an issue. I am still losing or staying the same. So that is the same thank goodness.

Vaping the sweet flavors I think helps not being hungry. I got some free samples of some juice yesterday that was out of this world. So I have reinvented myself some and I am liking this. I am really liking the no smoking part.

Okay so we are sitting here watching all the Halloween movies we are now on number 4 the return of Michael Myers. I can only say that these are the only scary movies I can watch, don't ask me why but I can. Scary movies and I don't get along at all. But here I am watching a marathon of them.


So soon it will be Thanksgiving, then the day after and shopping, I know we wont need a whole lot but we have to go it's tradition. Walmart at midnight and then the rest of the stores. It's something we have done for years, and years. Oh well we will have to see what the ads bring, Can not wait till they come out. For a sneak preview go to Gottadeal.com and they will have them all way before hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment