Saturday, October 9, 2010

Day four still smoke free and gottadeal all is great

So we are on day four and still smoke free. I have not bought a pack of cigs since Tuesday morning and that pack still has fine in them. It's getting to the point I can start to smell things. I had my first whiff of some one else smoking today. I can say I am glad that right now it's going well.

So I vaped at the Homecoming parade, I vaped at the homecoming game, I vaped at lilman's game both Thursday and today. You know don't tell any one but I don't seem to miss smoking analogues at all. Only down fall is I am running out of juice and Monday is a holiday and no mail and my new juice wont be here till Tuesday.

Today seemed to be the day of coaches. First this morning lilman and us were 3 minutes late for him to be there an hour before the game and they benched him most of the game. Doesn't seem to fair to penalize an 11 year old who doesn't drive and has no control on being late. Besides who's watch do we go by. Not every one has their clocks set to synchronized. Although in the little bit he did play he made a touch down.

Diva is taking catching lessons and batting lessons. This is an excellent coach and we are extremely happy with him in the three weeks Diva has been going to him she has learned a lot. But !!!!!!! Today at softball practice they were hitting and they were trying to change the way she is hitting. Can't have that she has to listen to one person to improve and I would go with the person I am paying. Now my husband got a little upset and the one coach was a little perturbed about it. But he doesn't like us nor diva and is always extra hard on her. She complains to us but we tell her to just suck it up. But he is always negative with her, if he would lay off her just a little bit he would get more out of her. Any way I am going to speak with her batting coach and see if he sees what they were saying about her feet. There is always room for improvement and Diva is no different she can always improve on her hitting, catching and throwing.

So law student didn't come home today, she stayed in Chicago to watch a Purdue game at North-western. But she will be home tomorrow sometime.It will be nice to see her. Spend time and have her here in the house. But I will have to decide what to make since she is a vegetarian lots of Pasta and fish. But it doesn't matter it will be just good to have her here.

Business student seems to be doing well, he was here two weekend ago and surprised is all I love those kind of surprises. I wish he would do that again. I do miss them both when they are not here.

So I spend a lot of time on another site getting ready for blackfriday and the holiday's. This is a great site all year long as you can always find bargains , Good friends and several other things. I have been a member there going on five years and wouldn't think of using another site. They always get the sale add for the day after Thanksgiving faster the any other site. And so many on line deals to be found. Great contests just go and visit and you will see.
www.gottadeal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment