Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A new experience

Life with out cigarettes, that is a new concept not one I had to think about because to be honest I enjoyed smoking. It was me it was something I did. People do and enjoy different things I truly enjoyed the art of smoking. Even when the laws changed I converted to suit the laws. I learned to leave my desk and go out side, I learned I couldn't smoke at the restaurant and you know I was okay with that. I could smoke in my car, or 50 feet from any front door. It didn't bother me to go out in 20 below weather and smoke. I enjoyed it that much. But but but but

I was the only one who enjoyed my habit. My family didn't oh they never really pressured me to stop, they would drop hints but I knew. They didn't want me to smoke, But they also didn't me to be a grumpy butt to put it nicely.

So this decision is one I made on my own. This could be successful or I could fail. But I want this to work and I am trying.I am sure there will be set backs but I feel positive about this and that is a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment