Friday, October 22, 2010

Just when you stop believe


In this word of ours today when times are tough and look only to get tougher there is always an angel looking out after you. Sometimes this Angel is some one you know really well or some one you might just meet in passing. But they are there every where.


I have always believed that babies can hear the Angels and there is an Angel or two for every one in the waiting till time is needed for them to hold you and comfort you.

I have a room in my house one that is not used all the time except for Christmas that is adorned with Angels. I love Angels and I can not believe I lost track and faith in that belief.
I always said my life gets in the way of my happiness and as long as my children are happy and health I would be happy. That my time would come to share and enjoy what I want when I know longer have children who depend on me. Well that will never be children will always depend on their parents. They depend even when their parents are no longer around. I miss my parents even though at the middle of this we grew so far apart. Family is important but it is also a two way street that has many bumps and road blocks in the way.

But today I found my belief in the unknown again and I will not choose to lose sight of that again. Knowing that there is answers out there doesn't change who we are just how we react. I will be okay, Kind of like a book I read a long time ago I am okay your okay. No truer words can be spoken. We will over come any challenges set forth, It is how we go about conquering it is the out come.

I forgot how much I also loved to blog, it brings me inner peace with my self. Helps me to expel the demons so to speak but where I only know the words. Cryptic I know.

wow no truer words can be said about my beloved Angels

I listened to an old song that I needed to, in order to remember who I was and what I am about. Alabama's Angel among us. It makes me realize I can try harder I can be better, I can come to terms with who I am. Life is tricky and you have to learn to play the hand that is dealt you even if you don't like the cards. Because just like 5 card stud there is no do over

No comments:

Post a Comment