Thursday, October 7, 2010

Day one vaping

Okay so we will see if this will be a complete day with out cigarettes. Vaping is not bad, I can enjoy this. Although I do need to order supplies. I did order more juice yesterday but need other supplies and then I should be good to go. I have these other items in my cart and will order them either today or tomorrow. Have to have the right supplies to stay happy.

I can smell a little don't know if that is good or bad but my senses are returning after 2 day's. But I did get more work done yesterday when I didn't have to stop leave me desk and go outside. So that is a plus.

On to other things. Dancing Diva has hip hop try outs tonight, Lilman has a football game. Trying to figure out how to do both at the same time. Cause I ain't supermom. Dancing Diva may try out again for the Middle school dance team. Only because the High School cheer coach is involved and she so wants to do that cheerleading next year.

Law Student is coming home this weekend, It will be so nice to see her and spend time with her. I so miss her, But she has become a great young women in her own right. It will be a non meat time when she is here. So that is always good.

Well must be getting ready for work, Lets hope today is a good day to be a vaporer

No comments:

Post a Comment