Friday, October 1, 2010

Good Morning all

It appears to be a nice brisk morning out side which leads me to think sweater weather is coming. Oh how I love sweaters and boots. Boots that were made for walking, There are things I just have to have. Boots, sweaters and a few good purses.

Sweaters to me are like tee shirts to many, I always look for neat ones, I have ones with designs, plain, long sleeve short sleeve all colours. Several of my sweaters had an accident a couple years ago and I am still in the process of replacing them.

I love cool not to cold and not to hot weather, the wardrobe is such a broader choice then summer. I like summer but find it to hot. Fall that is my weather cool not cold.

I have pulled out the Halloween stuff that I keep in the house now to get the things from the attic, That is always fun.

Dive duped me yesterday, told me she would do her room and the other chores she does if I allow her friend to come over. Woke up this morning to nothing being done. I am not happy with her this morning at all and this will not happen again.

Lilman is almost off his week with out TV, computer or phone. He was so mouthy that I couldn't stand it had to do something. But his phone is history he was careless and it ended in the wash. It no longer has a working LCD screen and I tried everything to save it it just didn't work.

We are getting into to the holiday season here soon, don't know if I am excited or not. I need my kids to learn Santa 101 he is on a budget and will not be splurging this year. since they are all older they need to compromise and look for 2-3 things tops.

Well weekend is almost upon us

have a great one

No comments:

Post a Comment