Monday, October 11, 2010

I've been a little behind

I've been a little behind in updating the blog, I had promised to post everyday and I have broke that promise. I will try and do better.
So I've been smoke free now for 6 day's and it does get easier every day. I also lost a pound so this means so far no weight gain no additional eating so I am happy. If I can keep it up I will be a non smoker and still be skinny.

I find that everything around me stinks, this is something I guess I never thought of. But when you don't smoke and can start to smell you smell things differently. I like that I still smell good at the end of the day as I do when I leave the house in the morning. My hair feels different too, Who would have known.; Not me I enjoyed smoking I really did. But I like vaping and it one vice for another but this one is a little bit healthier.

Law Student is home and boy have I missed her. She is such a person to have around. We laugh till our sides hurt, I sometimes forget how funny she is. Although she had planned to do something with lilman and Diva today, But lilman chose to go with his friend and that upset her. They were all going to go to lunch and movie. But he went to a place called incredible pizza kinda of like chucky cheese but for big kids. So Diva and Law student went to lunch and then went shopping.

Yesterday we went to a pumpkin patch just to do something. we walked the corn maze, and then picked pumpkins. Diva and lilman will carve them this week, I bought baking pumpkins to make pumpkin pies from scratch. Plus I will do up some pumpkin seeds.


No comments:

Post a Comment