Sunday, October 3, 2010

Busy Sunday

So I've been so busy, I have reconverted, Law Students, Business students room back into the computer room. It's clean totally clean you can see the floor and the counter, all my clothes back in the dresser and hanging in the closet. We moved the smaller desk and a computer into lilman's room, brought back my big desk and the dinosaur computer has been fixed. I need that computer to edit my photo's just can't do it on the lap top. So now we are a five computer family. every one can get on line and every one is happy. The kids can now stay out of that room. For there is not any reason for lilman and Diva to enter it.

I also figured out I have way to many clothes, when I mean way to many that is not an exaggeration. I have clothes in various sizes. From small to med to large to heifer size. I am always afraid to get rid of any thing as I may fit in it or need it. Well one day I will down size the clothes.

So I am watching a new show on TLC it's called sister wives, it's about a family of polygamists. It is interesting to say the least but for some reason it draws you in. Right now he is courting wife number 4 and the 3 others are having a hard time. I have decided I watch the strangest things.

Okay where is my e- cig, I can not wait till I can taste and smell again. To be able to have my perfume be able to smell on me and not the smoke smell. So it should be here this week.

Homecoming this week for the Riverdale Rams. But in the days my son played you know business student, I bought the football team lunch the day of the parade, no one does that now, I made monster cookies again no one does that and I made candy. Ram heads and the shape of the opposing team. I do miss doing that but not enough to continue to do it now. Besides this years team doesn't deserve it.

I would spend day's making candy and cookies my house always smelled good at this time. And it wont be long before I will be making my yearly Thanksgiving dinner for the elderly. I will soon be planning that menu. I am not sure what I will be making all I know is that I am so tired after it's not funny. I make everything from scratch as for most this is the only dinner they get.
Last years dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment