Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Vaping the art of

Sorry there was no blog yesterday, It just seemed to get away from me. As you know some times that happens with life it just gets in the way.

So I got my Joye e- Cig. Charged the batteries, then went about trying to figure out how to use the dang thing. They don't come with instructions. Now I am Techie and can figure most things out but I had to enlist the help of Hubby with this.

So now we are good to go, filled carts with juice batteries charged I inhale and nothing. Oh wow what a disappointment that first hit was. But persistence pays off. So for the next several hours I vaped, now I am not sure I have the right mixture of what I want, the right level of Mg VP verses PG but that is all a learning curve.

But the up side is last night sitting at the computer from 4:30 pm till 11:30 pm I had two analog cigs. Yes two so I am thinking maybe this is a good idea but I wont make any rash decisions yet. This morning I had 1/2 one. So time will tell. I am pacing myself with this and not really looking to accomplish any thing really I am going to let life dictate that one.

But I am going to order more juice so I don't run out

Also if I put back the amount of money I spend on cigs the week before Christmas I will have 665.00. HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM cruise money

1 comment:

  1. It has always been fun to give some twists on some things. Just like your e-cigarette, there are a lot of flavors that you can incorporate for its mixture to experience a different taste. However, it is sometimes a challenge on what flavor will work well on our taste buds. But before, there used to be limited flavors for vapors for your e-cigarette. Juice Junction has great news for you when it comes to your vaping juice. We have made some beautifully hand-crafted flavors to make your e-cig experience more exciting.

    ReplyDelete