Friday, October 15, 2010

TGIF

I can't say that long enough. Although it was an okay week I can not wait for this day to be over. Law student was here, from Sunday Afternoon till Weds. Morning then she headed back to Indy as she is going to Purdue this weekend for homecoming. Those day's she was here went by really fast, it's never long enough.

So Diva had another batting and catching lesson, this time he tested her bat speed, watched her feet and her stance. There are no issues he sees with her feet, She doesn't move them backwards so that is a good thing. She has a bat speed of 68 miles per hour, I am assuming that is good.So maybe going to him will give her back the confidence she once had in the batters box.

Lilman has his last football game tomorrow. I know I am going to miss watching him, It's a shame lilman was so little when business student played in this league. I would have enjoyed watching him too. I loved watching him in high school. Dang he was excellent, but it's kind of sad that he hung up that helmet and doesn't play any more, I would have loved to watch him play college ball.;

Diva has a parade this weekend for dance. It's the first of three for the season, these I like but don't like when cold. It's great to watch her and the studio but hate when it's cold out side. So I am hoping there is a happy medium with the weather this weekend.

so we are going on day 10 of non smoking and i am starting to get edgy. I am not sure if I can keep this up. There are several issues on my plate that make me very agitated where a cig would calm me down and these right now are not doing it.

Lets just say life is not all it shapes up to be and I am not happy. It's not a not happy I want to discuss or blog about it's just the world sucks right now and I don't see it getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment