Friday, October 22, 2010

2 for 1

So another Friday night and hubby and I are home alone. He in the family room I in the kitchen. Diva is at a sleep over and lilman is at the last home game for the high school. Wow so not used to no one here but him and I not sure I really like this.

So on to the no smoking I was so doing so well and really getting into the vaping. Then it happened I ran out of juice and my orders are held up. I ordered from a new company I had not ordered from before and they were running a sale and every one and their brothers must have had the same Idea as I, can't beat 1/2 off. So I am hoping that at least one of my orders comes tomorrow. So I have supplemented analogs in the mean time but good news is it's not 2 packs a day. Hopefully tomorrow .

So Diva and lilman carved pumpkins
Lilmans pumpkin

dancing Diva's pumpkin.

These are the first two that they have done on their own. I think they did a great job.
It's hard to believe that business student is going to 20 this coming week. It seems like yesterday that I had him, so small and sweet he was. He was an excellent baby and lil boy. It is my honour to watch the man he has become. To think I went to the ends of the earth to get him every power ranger ever made. Just to see that smile when I brought home my latest find for him.

My Big boy not so much a boy but a man



No comments:

Post a Comment