Saturday, October 2, 2010

Saturday

Nothing new going on. Although had to get a new washer, so much fun when you can't wash clothes and I do not do laundry mats. Got a good deal on an open item at best buy, So can not complain.
Lilman had a football game and the Jr. Rams lost their first game of the season. Coaches decided to change the player positions, don't think it worked to well for them.

No softball practice for dancing diva as there was a volleyball torney for most of her team and she doesn't play volleyball.

Well I am getting very anxious awaiting my e- cig, I really hope that this is the thing I've been missing. We will see, although everyone seems to be excited that I am trying this.

Lilman has a new phone, as you remember he washed his, but I guess his friends got used to him not answering their calls that no one has called and he can not retrieve their numbers from his old one., At least this one has a sims card so he wont lose his numbers.

Kind of feel in a funk, don't know why but I do. It's a strange feeling I have but I guess it will pass.

Well maybe more tomorrow don't have much to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment