Sunday, October 17, 2010

Truman 3 mice zero

Oh this is going to be a long winter if the mice population keeps up. I can't begin to tell you how I hate those beady eyed things. So far the only ones I have seen are the ones in Truman's mouth. Which to me is the only place I can handle seeing them if I have to.

So last night we experienced our first empty nest night, Dancing Diva went to a sleepover birthday party at a hotel, and Lilman spent the night at a friends house. So for the first time since My oldest was born we had a night with no children. I am not sure I like this feeling my house was quiet and calm. If we would have known maybe we could have made plans, spur of the moment has never been my thing. So he did his thing I did mine. It was quite boring if you ask me. If this a glimpse in to our future I am not sure I am going like it.

So It's a lazy Sunday, Although we have to collect the children from their destinations. Then I am sure the noise in my house will continue. And the world will be as one again.

So the no smoking is still going on, day 12 now I can tell you it has not been easy as I ordered the wrong level of nicotine and it has prove to run havoc on my body. It is much lower and I thought that would be a good thing. Good thing it was not. So I contacted the place I had placed an order and asked if I could change my order and they did. Now cant wait for it to get here. I will stick with the higher nicotine for a while before I go down in levels. This is a learning curve so we will see. I am sure it will get easier as we go longer.

I am still losing weight so that is an awesome thing. I worked so hard this summer to lose it I can not see putting any of it back. So that is still a positive.

You ever have this feeling that you are waiting for the lead ball to drop on your head, I have had this sinking feeling for weeks. Can't pin point what it is just that nagging feeling lagging around me. I hate these premonitions which 99% of the time have a habit of coming true.

Oh well on to a better week I hope


No comments:

Post a Comment