Thursday, October 7, 2010

Smoke free 2 day's now

Yes I have not smoked a cigarette in two day's. With the e- cig I have no desire to either. It was kind of neat sitting the bleachers at the football game tonight and vaping and not having to go find a corner or go sit in the car. It is a new experience. I also sat at my desk all day and didn't leave to smoke. Don't have to open the car window to let smoke out. I am looking forward to the new flavours that are coming. I have to admit that the Bavarian creme so far is my favourite flavour.

So the 5-6 grade black team lost, It was a hard loss. They played hard and fought till the end. lilman could be an outstanding football player as long as soccer doesn't get in the way. Or he could be an outstanding soccer player as long as football doesn't get in the way. Oh well he is still young so we will see.

Dancing Diva went today to try out for the hip hop team, She has cute back so much on dance that hip hop was going to keep her connected to the team she loves, till she can make up her mind on how much dance she wants. Well that thought fell flat as only three people tried out and there will be no team for hip hop.

Well I have to after all these years give the studio owner kudos' for seeing how disappointed diva was and knowing she cut back on dance to concentrate on school and her other sports offered her a deal that we will take her up on. It is a win win for every one. So here we have it for the first time in a long time Life didn't get in the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment