Saturday, October 30, 2010

Adults play the team,

So we have a scrimmage game with the Softball team, Parents against the players. I can tell you that I have not played softball in umpteen years. I have not swung a bat, played a position since. I have not done this in so long. Can not say I am excited or not. Although I am wearing Diva's sweat pants, and they fit. Now granted we buy her sweat pants larger then her size as she likes them baggy But I know we don 't but them that big. I am also wearing a tee shirt that I have not worn one of them out of the house in months and when I mean months I mean months They have been my bed time sleep wear. Tennis shoes grace my feet, another thing I have not worn in months. Since I had my toe done. So can we say I am ready to play. Nooooooooooooo I am old, too old to play so I tell myself.

SO I have informed the family that lives in the house that is becoming cleaning time. Not just pick up the house clean I mean clean. I want all the panelling washed down from top to bottom, the curtains all washed, the blinds and then shampoo the carpets all before I even attempt to decorate the house for Christmas. I want the nicotine gone from the house. I want a house that smells good, and not such burn stuff to mask the odor of the house when I burn tarts and buy pine cones. So that will be the task to do. Since it has been 25 day's since cigarettes have been smoked in this house. so that is a good thing in it's self.

well off to the ballgame

No comments:

Post a Comment