Thursday, September 30, 2010

So I did it

I am going to try and convert from analogy Cigarettes to e-cig. I have spent three nights reading and researching everything any one can need to know about these. I feel tonight I made an informed decision. Well I can hope I did. They say being cigarette free and only vaping is different in every person.

This is what I ordered I searched and searched till I found a good deal.

Now there is a thing called juices and that's the flavours.

I ordered this as this is the closest I could get to what I smoke
Image 1

Then this
Image 1 Bavarian creme


then this
Dreamsicle



So much to choose from


I think this is the last one I ordered but can not be sure

Strawberry Daiquiri

So once I get it and try it and hoping it works, and I don't gain back the 30pounds I lost I will let you know how it works


wish me luck

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck!! I am so proud of you!! YAY! You will do fine, you won't gain the weight back, stop stressing over it and it will all be fine.

    ReplyDelete