Friday, September 24, 2010

Do you really know people

In the last few day's I have found out some interesting things about people I have come in contact over the years. Things you wouldn't have thought of these people. I am a very trusting person who never would have thought I needed to run criminal back grounds on people who I do business with.

Do you really know who these people are? I was surprised to find out about a photographer I had used over the years. I would have never guessed. I would never have used him had I known. It makes me feel quite creepy to realize this.

Then there are the people who get in relationships and change who they are, how they act and think they are all that and a bag of chips. Then you have to wait for their world to come crashing down. It's said I know.

Then their are the friends you have had for years, and then they disappear never to be heard from again. You wonder for a time what did I do? You replay over and over in your mind and can not come up with a single things.

I have learned that people are really never who you think they are. You wonder am I who I am or is this a stage and I am playing a role?

No comments:

Post a Comment