Thursday, September 23, 2010

How do they do that

As I sit here and look around, My house needs a deep cleaning. You know the cleaning I am talking about where you clean out drawers, closets and de junk your house. Then you have a house you can show case in a magazine.

Everything in your house is then picture perfect, like no one lives there. Beds made, flowers on the table and you can walk around with a white glove. Not in my house. some days I am lucky of I can see the table. Now don't get me wrong I used to have a very nice clean house, never ashamed of it. welcomed people to come over any time. Now I dread should any one come to the door.

It's not that I am lazy, or my house is a health hazard it's just not clean. I am always on the go and who wants to spend the one day a week we do nothing cleaning, besides I spend that day cooking for the week.

I get this way when Holiday's approach as I can't see decorating a cluttered, messy house. My kids are no help. They are blind. They can't see two feet in front of them. Even my ones who only live here briefly, when they leave they always leave garbage and things they don't want. Expected me to take care of it. No one understands that if we all work together to deep clean it and then work together to keep it that way they wouldn't have a mother who is always complaining and tired.

Clothes go in the dresser and closet hung up. Not in a basket till it's empty and on the bottom of the closet. You take something out you can put it back. You drop something pick it up. It isn't a hard concept. Or is it.

So tell me how do people do it. Work four kids not all live here any more but did. lots of activities with these kids, Have that model home. If you find out give me their secret and I can apply it to my house and then I can be happy and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment