Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Maybe you can do better

With my children when they would say how mean I was I would say maybe you need to go find a new mommy who isn't mean. We never had that conversation a lot but I did with every one of my children.

Same as if you unhappy pack your bags and move but you cant take this and that and leave this and that. Nothing to bad and normally that would stop what ever issue they had at the moment.

I hate you, I don't love you that too was big. So I would say thats too bad because I love you.
All in all it worked and they all have grown up or growing up very grounded. Didn't loose a single kid, they all seemed happy and every one knows how spoiled they are.


But in talking with my Law student yesterday some how those words came back to bite me. It had happen after 23 years she has gone and done it. Found a new mom. What you say is that possible ? yes it is. A new mom and a new family and she isn't even getting married yet.

At least I am happy for her and I know that my friend is taking care of her and treats her like part of the family. I am not upset with this as I think it's great that my child has such acceptance and feels apart of the family.

Just word of warning when tell your kids to go do something be prepared for some day that they do it,

1 comment:

  1. Oh you are still my mommy...nobody can ever take your place

    ReplyDelete