Sunday, September 26, 2010

Pondering

Lets ponder this photo that I borrowed from some one. Is this a message you have to wonder. Are those hands reaching down to grab us and shake some sense into us as a world. Or are they coming to crush us. Maybe there showings is that there is hope in all of us if we believe in which we see.

We trust in what we can not see, We hope sometimes when we feel there is no hope. But then then we are shown things like this and all doubt leaves. why is this? why do we trust in that we can not see? Is it because that is what we are taught? Is that because we always have the need to feel like the world is a good place.

I take this as a sign one I needed for a long time. I need to believe that there is a plan, I just don't know what that plan is and this image was shown to show me that when you least expect it there is comfort. It comes in all things, shapes, sizes , beliefs come in different images.

So ponder this if you may and come up with your own thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment