Saturday, September 11, 2010

Elegant night one



















Cherry soup


Tiger shrimp Cocktail

Lobster Bisque


Fresh fruit


Dancing Diva's single Lobster


Double Lobster tails

Dancing Diva chowing down

my handsome guys

Geez diva did you have to get that close, you can count the nose hairs

27 years I think I will keep him


Chocolate Melting cake

I think this was caramel apples
People who sat next to us were kind enough to take this





So here we are waiting for dinner, Elegant night was wonderful, we all had Lobster, Tiger shrimp, Cherry soup, Lilman had fresh fruit Lobster Bisque and then dessert, Dancing Diva had the Chocolate Melting cake, Chocolate is wasted on my children as sweets are not a part of the every day eating. I had what is pictured can't tell you what it was. We got many compliments on how we were dressed and Hubby didn't mind that we were color coordinated. After Dinner lilman went to the Camp Carnival and Dancing Diva and Hubby and I went to the Big easy show. This show fabulous The singing and the dancing the costumes. It was well worth the time we took to go.

Then it was off the the cabin for my balcony was calling and so was my after dinner coffee. Such a great way to end the first full sea day. But let us not forget our first towel animal,


Dora the room Steward did such a wonderful job taking car of us, Tonight we had a swan Next up Cozumel, and dolphins, sea lions, and manatees.

No comments:

Post a Comment