Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sea day and Sun King resturant

So I was up early did the balcony, after a shower and missed my sunrise, But all was okay I still got to sit out there in the piece and quite. Today is a sea day and there is several things I want to do today, But first is breakfast and walk up the one flight to the Lido deck. I must say I loved being on the veranda deck.

After Breakfast the Guys went to play Lazar tag and diva and I headed back to the lido deck for a bingo game ( sunshine Bingo) I just knew I was going to waist 20.00 as If I didn't have bad luck there would be no luck at all. We sat with fellow roll callers who we did met up with a lot and I so enjoyed their company. So I gave the Bingo card to Diva and I told her the numbers they called on the screen. You could have knocked me over with a feather when Diva informed me that we in fact had a small picture frame as this was the game being played. What I won I got a bingo these things just don't happen to me. 500.00 was the pot and never in a million years. Yes I screamed Bingo but alas so did some one else. So still excited with my 250.00 win. It was a great morning.

Then Hubby and I went to register for the Blackjack Torney, He and I survived round one, But playing conservative doesn't put you in the finals.

Met up with the kids for lunch, then to play a little trivia, why is it I am full of useless knowledge all the time but when I need to I can't remember anything oh well no ship on a stick for us. then on to the Love and marriage show where we almost made it up there. Hubby's Tarzan call was good but not good enough Oh well better not to be embarrassed.


I know we did other things but my mind is blanking out, I should have written everything down as I planned , oh yeah hubby won 91.00 in slots so we had a productive day

Now it was time to get ready for our specialty dinner we are joining other roll call members at the sun king restaurant.

Again I am curling hair, you don't know how hard this is, because sometimes her hair curls and sometimes it doesn't and she wants a head full of curls, But I did make an appointment at the spa for her for the last elegant night.

Diva and daddy


entrance to Sun king

these two compliments of the chef

dinner roll

dancing Diva's escargot her first time and she loved it

lobster bisque
Diva's ceaser salad
Dinner salad
Hubby's 14 oz rib eye
Diva and I had fliet Mignon and lobster
The only picture of us dressed for the night we went to go have photo's taken but dinner was so long they were all gone and I didn't think of asking any one on Promenade to take photo's so Dora was so kind to do this



We had cheese cake for dessert but they let us take it to go, This is not a short dinner we were there for 2.5 hours and enjoyed every minute of it.


our new animal

Then it was off to The variety show, and my evening date with coffee and the balcony

Next day Limon Costa Rica and an experience like no other

1 comment:

  1. Your daughter looks gorgeous in her dress, and you and the hubs are a great looking couple! Your dress looks great!

    ReplyDelete