Thursday, September 16, 2010

Well that is it

All the pictures I will post as I've said I took over 3000 and there is no way to post them all.
Now my thoughts on the cruise as a newbie first timer.
I know I had reservations about cruising, I didn't know if I would like it. The unknown really scared me.

The Freedom is a beautiful ship, I adored every minute on her. I enjoyed the special treatment I received even if I knew every one else was getting the same treatment.
After we got over the first day, stress, and realized there is a lot to do and you just can't do everything. There were parts of the ship that we didn't find till the last day.

Balconies are for us the only way to go, I enjoyed that so very much, I can not tell you how much.
Hubby had no issues eating in the MDR and not wearing T-shirts. I only had to eat at the buffet one night and that was by choice. I truly didn't care for the buffet. I found the other guests rude, and the food cold.

Lunch was okay there, and I loved the Mongolian grill, Hubby didn't care for the fish and chips. But you can't please everyone. Room service service was great. My cabin steward was awesome. The steak house was out of this world.

The spa services were over priced, and the hair salon was not a good experience.

I so enjoyed watching my children experience new things, Our ports were great ports. The tours we chose were perfect for us. Although JJ needs to fine tune his and at least give his customers what they paid for. But never felt that we would not make it back to the ship on time. I can not say enough good things about Alex and my friend Mario. That is a AAA tour company.

So bottom line, I may have over packed non clothes items we didn't need because I listened to boards, I didn't know what I would expect. It exceed anything I expected and I loved it.

Oh and besides the normal tips per day, I tipped our room steward extra and gave her a bottle of wine as an extra. Her words I am going to party tonight. LOLOLOL

Sooo look out May, June of 2012 because we will be cruising again, Law student Graduates. This time the whole family and I will be in bliss again. Oh did I say my daughter you know diva she wants hubby and I to renew our vows.

Stay tune for the normal scheduled blog to resume tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment