Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Last day at see and last day on a cruise as




We head back to Ft. Lauderdale and the end of our vacation, I did my balcony this morning, although I went to the Lido deck for Coffee, I watch the sunrise, then I started to pack. I put in a load of laundry and sorted thought our clothes and packed up what I knew we didn't need.

After one load of laundry I sent a bag out to be cleaned I wasn't going to do a second load of laundry.

So after packing most of our items, it was off to breakfast, I had wanted to eat in the MDR but we didn't make it this morning, so up to the Lido deck,





After Breakfast it was Bingo time for the last time, then my kids went to the slide






as she makes a splash




After the pool it was lunch time, Today they had the Mongolian grill and the chocolate buffett I took advantage of both of them

Rice pudding, yuck yuck



After Lunch the kids went off with their friends, I told them to be back at 3:30 as I wanted to go to the farewell party. Hubby and I went for a walk and then decided to go back to the cabin and see if our clothes were back from the laundry.

Dora our room Steward



her assistant

Farewell Party
Captain, he was giving out awards

Josh and Hannah

Then the dancing, I will say I never had an empty glass they keep our drinks very full at all times for the hour of this party.

all done

1 comment: