Saturday, September 11, 2010

Cozumel Monday

Now bear with me as I am picture happy and I take a lot of pictures, I didn't want to miss anything. I was up at 5:00 am my coffee arrived at 5:30 am and out to the balcony I went while the other three slept so peaceful

I was ready this morning with the coffee, the nook, the smokes and yes the camera, I was ready to watch the sun rise and port into Cozumel. Sunrise this morning was at 6:33 am. I would get to do one of the things I had longed to do. I still can not believe how peaceful I felt sitting out there. Thinking about nothing but nothing.



So this is what I say this glorious morning as the sun came up
Now I may bore you with these

so many good ones



All the same morning





I had decided that I would do this every morning


never get tired of how beautiful this morning was


And these are only a small percent of the photo's I took

Now what did I see as I was watching the sun rise, but the tip of mexico, so pretty I think


Cozumel from afar

another view sun set




more







This was following us, It is the Epic




looks like rain













off the ship

No comments:

Post a Comment