Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fun Sea day


With all the ports done not much to do but relax and enjoy the sea day's. I missed my sunrise this morning and it bummed me out, Not that I didn't sit on the balcony and enjoy the water, Just no sunrises. So today is a sea day and I need to figure out what to do. Tonight is the second elegant night and I had made Diva an appointment in the spa for her hair. Daddy insisted, so no hair curling for me tonight. So we had decided that today would be a laid back day. We went to the mega sale, I played sunshine bing, but you know lightning doesn't strike twice. I played several different games of trivia my mind was still like goo. Today Hubby and I just relaxed nothing planned and we did nothing major.

We do have the second meet and greet for the role call and I plan on being there at least for a little bit. This one was held in the players bar.
Josh the CD his last cruise on the Freedom
This isn't every one but here we are

Diva and her new friend


Next up Elegant night cruise is coming to an end


So Diva had her hair done at a whopping 55.00 let me tell you I was not impressed it looked no different then when I did it. And they burned her ear, She wouldn't let me say anything as she didn't want the girl to get in trouble.

so now on to dinner
corn chowder
Broccoli soup
Escargots Boutguigonne

2 tiger shrimp cocktails
eggplant

Cesar Salad

Penne Siciliana
Grilled supreme of half chicken
Jumbo shrimp dinner

Chatecbrain with sauce Bearaise


Grilled flat Iron Steak
55.00 curl job


our table number

Butter pecan Ice Cream
Baked Alaska
dancing with the waiter



The Waiter was so happy the kids danced as he was all alone up there.








No sunrise this morning but got a beautiful sunset

Well after watching the sun set from the Prominade deck we went to our room to change for the Ticket to ride show it was amazing

here is our little friend for the night

1 comment:

  1. I love the family sunset photos you all look so good in purple

    ReplyDelete