Sunday, September 19, 2010

So have you all missed me.

It has been so hectic coming back from vacation, Lilman has football practice, Dance started or has it for dancing Diva she is in a pickle as she is trying to figure out what it is she wants to do. She loves to dance and it has been her passion, But last year was very hard on her emotionally. There was a teacher that used her for a whipping board and took out their frustrations on her. She is in 8th grade now and looking towards her future and wants to keep her grades up so that she is on the honor roll. The studio changed it's hours and they are much longer now and she is afraid her grades are going to suffer. Well I think I may have come up with a compromise but the studio owner is not one to compromise so we will see.

Dancing diva also plays softball and is on a new ASA team this year, and this weekend she had her very first tournament. As a whole the team works well, They didn't win any of the 4 games but they didn't get skunked either. It is a young first year out team and they did well in these games they have no where to o but up with a lot of practice over the winter. Diva will start with a catching coach on Thursday so that should be good, we will then see if she wants to do anything else at one time she wanted to pitch but now not so sure. I may have him work with her on her batting but baby steps
Last I talked with Law Student she was doing okay, still staying with my friend and my friend doesn't want to let her go. I am always happy when people love my children, makes me think if I didn't do anything at least I raised them right. Business student seems to be doing well, this weekend was fall family weekend but we couldn't go because of Diva and he took it very well.

The weather here has been terrible 2 days of rain and ever try to play and watch softball in the rain not a good thing. But we survived and it was fun to see her doing what she loves.

On Thursday I hurt my back at work, I've not told them yet and hoped that it would feel better, But it doesn't it hurts like hell and it's going on four full day's. So I guess I better buck it up and write an incident report in case I need to go to the doctor. My briefcase on wheels is way to heavy I am going to try and lighten the load.

No comments:

Post a Comment