Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I think I have made two life choices

first choice is I think I am going to take a photography course at as Law student would call it Dirty Bird. The local community college. It's one night a week and it will broaden my horizons so to speak. It will also give me some me time and a chance to do something for me. As I really enjoy taking photographs so maybe I can learn more about my camera. I entered this contest and it closes soon so we will see, although from some of the entries I don't stand a chance but it was fun and free to enter. http://wildfireapp.com/website/6/contests/55670/voteable_entries?view_entries=1

I also think as long as one of my residents needs appointments for her degree in massage therapy I will go get one once a week. I so enjoyed it last Saturday. It was very relaxing to say the least and put me in a wonderful frame of mind all day. I never thought I would enjoy something like that but man oh man I was in heaven.

So lets recap Nails done every two weeks, pedicure once a month, redo hair dye every 6 weeks and a cut, now a massage can we say I am close to being spoiled. Naw never going to happen.

Okay the other life changing thing is I think I have talked myself into buying an e-Cigarette and start as they call it vaping instead of smoking. It is suppose to help with being healthier for you. Stop the smell of smoke, so neither me or the house will smell. Although it is not a cheap endeavour it is one I think maybe I can handle. although I have tried to quit before and it was not successful, and then there is weight, I do not want to put back on the 30 something pounds I have lost. Because I still want to lose another 25 pounds.

So I priced it out for the kit plus the juices and the case it will be 75.00 but then you don't have that much of an expense after you buy the kit. Just new cartridges and juices, Although you can make your own juices and save money. I am leaning towards doing all these things. The last one is a hard one but it would be better for me and everyone else so maybe it could be the right choice.

After all Life is about choices

No comments:

Post a Comment