Friday, September 17, 2010

Well good morning all

I know my daily has been lacking but as a recall a saying I'm Back. We the last few weeks since back from vacation have been hectic.

Playing catch up on work has been fun, My boss was here all this week as we had those two HUD reviews that have gone very well. Why I worry I have no clue.

And best of all today is Friday, Tomorrow is Dancing Diva's first ASA softball Tournament. She is excited, but lilman has a football game I will miss. I have photographed him at two games and he has run in for touchdowns so that is always great. He may be little but boy is he tough.

Dancing Diva is in a quandary she is not sure she wants to dance this year, and to be honest there are some issues there that I don't think will get resolved. But I need to discuss this with the Studio owner and Diva needs to make up her mind.

Law Student is doing well with my friend and seems to be adjusting great at the new law school.
Business student is doing good, as he settled in to his routine.

Well this one will be short and sweet just need to get back in the groove.


No comments:

Post a Comment