Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Home and back to the grind

Yesterday was spent unloading suitcases, washing clothes and trying to up load photo's to photo bucket. Typical Tourist I have a about 3000 pictures. The cruise was wonderful, some stress, relaxed, would have liked to do a few more things on board.

The first day was so stressful it wasn't even funny. If I could have abandoned ship I would have. It felt like I was being pulled in several directions and none of them good. Could not wait for dinner and bed that first night.

Missed everything I wanted to do, I was hating cruising at that point, and life was not good. I missed the roll call, I missed the mixology contest, ballroom dancing, and and and and.

Day two went better, we did a lot of walking around, but still gained 6 pounds not happy about that at all . I will post pictures in tonight and update you all on everything we did and didn't do what we liked and didn't like. I can tell you Hubby by day three was planning his next cruise. Me I liked it but ???????????????????????????????????

No comments:

Post a Comment