Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Clothes and age

So when I decided to lose weight, I also decided to make other changes, Hair, toes and such. I read a book called how not to look old. If you are the age between 40 and above I highly recommend it. This book is full of great information.

So with weight lose comes the fact I can fit in almost everything in my closet. By fit I don't mean I can squeeze in I mean I can fit and they are not tight. Even loose in some cases. They only thing is the comments I get about how I am dressed, I mean I still am wearing the same clothes well most of them. Some one asked me If I had a personal clothes advisor because I was dressed so well. Um no I can pick out and dress myself.

I will say it is a challenge getting dress as I don't know what to wear most mornings. The weekend is hard as I have not worn a tee shirt in months. This book also advises against one of my most favourite things during the holiday. Which is sweaters for the holiday's. I think that is one rule I am have to break as I have one for every day and then some. It is what people would say is my trademark.
Then there no don't laugh the granny panties, which have been retired as I now can fit into normal underware. Weight lose is amazing I can not wait to add to this wardrobe and find the tubs with the rest of my clothes that didn't fit. It will have to be a slow process but I am to day the least enjoying the way I look. This transformation is not one that can be done in a hurry it will be taking so time. But I have decided that I didn't really like myself a few months ago and now have a better idea of the person I want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment