Tuesday, November 23, 2010

two young adults and turkey cup cakes

Now law student and business student are very good at helping me, Let me restate that they are they best at helping. And I do come up with some weird ideas to make. I try to be different in the things to make. sometimes since these recipes are from other parts of the country, my area doesn't always carry the exact item that they use. Take the turkey cup cakes my area doesn't carry the small s shaped cookies. So I thought maybe we could use candy. Epic fail so I now have headless turkey's. Cute but not what I wanted. So you can not improvise cookie turkey heads. But you can use orange gummy candy in place of chicklets.

So the cooking is done, and even though I am tired and feel this is so not worth it, I know they will enjoy it, I wont as I can not stand to look at food at this point. I made a lot of food. But I always make a lot of food, I also can never decide on what to make and who will like what I make, so I have to make different stuff. I also get bored with lots of items I make so I am always looking for different and that is what gets me in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment