Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas came tumbling down.

So besides Law student leaving which is sad in it's self, I missed her the minute she went out the driveway. She is a funny child she always manages to leave something here. Well she left a shirt she thinks, her pills and an all in a box gym. Now if the shirt is here I can send that, her pills are not a problem but the gym in a box now that could be a problem as it is not light. We will see what I can do.

Today is Jan 9th it is my little sisters Birthday, she is getting old but I am sure she would say not as old as me, and today would have marked my Brothers 55th birthday. My older brother died sudden the day after Thanksgiving several years ago. Although he is gone he is never forgotten.

I remember growing up in New York with him, the things we used to do, we would go to the park and he would take me sledding, We had the normal brother sister relationship but why back then we were very close as there was just the two of us.

I can remember going to Italy and being on a train and he taking me to the rest room and flushing my lady and the tramp wallet now he didn't do it on purpose but I wanted them to stop the train to get it. He was a very kind and caring older brother. I remember him and my dad and the bulldog chasing squirrels through the house and yard that had invaded the house.

I remember him playing the Tuba, playing football and getting hurt. I also remember his turbulent years, getting his tonsils out at 13. And getting in really big trouble for taking my grandmothers car every night while she worked at Burdines, she couldn't figure out why she was always out of gas and the car was not where she remembered it. My dad caught him, I remember him taking apart her radio because she wanted to see how it worked and he couldn't out it back together.

But I remember most is how he used to protect me, even when I didn't want to be. He never would let his friends hurt me and he was always there.

As a big Brother you will always be number 1 my heart will always miss you



No comments:

Post a Comment