Wednesday, January 19, 2011

So it's hard to type with a broken bone

You take your hands for granted, I know I do, but it is so hard to do things when you have limited use of your hand because it's in a boot for the hand to help heal a broken bone.

Sunday was dancing Diva's 14th birthday, man where did the time go. we went shopping with my sister and her daughter on Saturday after Solo practice. We were a little disappointed in the mall not at all what it used to be, although we had a good time, Gotta love the Yankee Candle clearance. I now have three new tart burners for Christmas and with the other one I bought a couple of weeks ago I now have four. I can have a really smelly house now.

I also discovered I no longer fit in to some of the full figure stores for clothes, Although I was disappointed about the skirt I wanted to buy it just fell right off me. So that I guess is a plus for me. I was looking for an outfit to wear to my husbands after holiday's party for his work, But I think I am covered I bought a sweater and then in Penneys I bought some pants.

Diva picked up some shirts, and assoc, and then we went to Gordmans and we both got some cologne. I like this not smoking thing cause now I can smell good.

Sunday on her birthday the 5 of us Law student is back at school went to the movies good thing there is a 5.00 movie house. We saw a Narnia movie it wasn't to bad but had we all watch the second one which we own I think we would have understood the movie better. Then we went to the grocery store that didn't make diva to happy but hey we have to eat.

At work I am dealing with sewer smell issues not to fun, and the elderly is worse then a room full of kindergartners.

Law student has found a house with her friend so she is moving out of Wendy's house she is excited I know, Wendy is sad as she is a great person to have around law Student. So she will have to come home on a weekend since she doesn't have class on Friday's and sort through her things and now she will be taking quite a bit with her as she has to decorate her house along with her room mate. She does plan on being there for awhile,.

Diva now in retrospect.

born 1-16-97 6 lb 5 oz born on the coldest day in history it was 30 below or more

Grandma and home from the hospital she then weight 5-10 oz

just a little under 6 months


first dance recital

first big pageant

first Christmas


audition for America's got talent

she can hurdle

she can play softball
she is smart

she can dance

lots of talent
She has a great smile







Happy Birthday B keep reaching for those stars, One day yo will touch them

No comments:

Post a Comment