Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Dance is so disappointing

I would have thought when you voice your opinion and tell some one what you didn't like about something and what you did not want to happen and what your concerns were that they would listen, act on it and improve the situation.

when I had stressed what I didn't want to happen, to happen again it seems all my concerns have fallen on deaf ears. why set up a dancer for failure and bad scores. Yes she is a good dancer and yes she is a powerful dancer but come on, give her something.

I asked Miss Diva if she would prefer to be criticized and corrected in front of everyone instead of having nothing said after running her solo. She would prefer the corrections. She wants to know what she is doing, what she needs to improve on, and how to better execute the moves. She can not improve and truly represent the Studio if no one and I mean no one helps her.

She was so down on her self last night that it was hard to watch her. Would it hurt to help her. They help every one else. Now I get why she feels this way, This situation will have to reassessed if they are going to treat her like a nothing and continue to play the she is not there game then maybe she should not be there. Why make her learn recital dances when she isn't doing the recital and her time could be better spent on the solo. Oh yeah I know they don't want her to succeed and do better then the chosen ones I get it now

No comments:

Post a Comment