Monday, January 24, 2011

so what is with the weather

It's Monday and we have freezing fog, Come on freezing fog. I guess Mother nature is mad at all of us. One day last week it snowed in 49 states, didn't think that was possible but it did. I like snow but I have my limits to that. I hate cold it just makes everything feel and look different. Dress in layers to keep warm then if you get hot you start peeling them away.

Monday that means back to work back to plumbing issues, back to not liking my job very much this month. If it could ever be worked out I would love to stay at home, you know that was the deal when we moved 18 years ago that I wouldn't have to and I could stay home. Well we see how that worked out. I am so tired of dealing with every ones tiny issues it isn't even funny.

I know my husband forgets I have a broken hand, he comes in this morning and say's the big dog is out you need to bring him in. Hum No can't do that he is huge and rough and pulls and I can't. Well he gets mad at me. Well I am sorry.

Well off to work

No comments:

Post a Comment