Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Solo costume

Dancing Diva's solo costume is the only input I have on what she wears when she dances that dance. I normally look and look till I know I have found the perfect one. So far I have done pretty good in picking them out and have not been shot down yet

Her first solo if my friends could see me now

From Legally blonde


last year
dreaming with a broken heart


Now this year she dances to Alice and this will be her costume


Now I made the skirt I am very proud of my self it does need to be shorter but we will do that. It didn't take long to accomplish this.

this will be the top

under the skirt


she will wear one black and one red of these


and this will go I think on the top and I will stone it and the shirt


I am excited to see it all come together Now to figure out her hair

No comments:

Post a Comment