Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 2 of Lilman being sick

Man who knows what he has, besides a volcano stomach that's all he say's. You can tell he doesn't look good,but trying to figure out what's wrong is fun. we had fun last night some how Diva's phone got a crack in the LCD now if you know any thing about teenage girls losing their phone is like being with out oxygen. Even with insurance it still cost me 40.00 to replace the dang thing. But as of 4:00 pm today she can now breath again as she is tethered to her phone.

So I spent my vacation watching Christmas movies 24-7 gotta love the hallmark channel. Then there are the two new Ion stations which show Ghost Whisper and with out a trace, if I miss it on one channel I can catch it on the other.

My life in tv Ino, hallmark, lifetime Animal planet and TLC is there really other channels.

So did I tell you all I am now 90 day's with out a smoke., I don't know I will pat myself on the back with that one. I am so proud of myself. I also didn't gain any weight over the Holiday season. That one I was worried about, as I did over indulge.

We are now on day 4 of Life a new, it's only going to go up hill from here I can feel it. I had my black beans and rice for New Years Eve did you ??






sharing Christmas Eve with my Inlaws and next door neighbor, she has been coming over since Diva and Lilman were very young

No comments:

Post a Comment