Tuesday, January 4, 2011

why does the first always start

With some one in the house sick, Lilman has the flu, well had the flu, Diva has a headache and I am not feeling oh so great. Way to much work at work to stay home. all though if life didn't get in the way I would never work again. Tired of it tired of the people I have to deal with it. The mountains of insane paperwork. But it's a dream to not, well one can dream.

So today marks 90 day's smoke free Yes it can not seem possible but it is. I like that I smell good all day long. don't have to go out in the cold to have a smoke, and my house smells so good.

I had a cold over Christmas and it stayed that way a cold. First time in a long time, It didn't travel past my nose. It felt good not to have cough.

It is weird here with the weather, one day warm, one day cold, snow, melting snow.

Diva's birthday is coming up and we have to see what it on the birthday wishes for her. I already told her two of hers wil not come true they are ones that are not doable right now.

Oh it feels good to be blogging again. Oh well have to see if everything goes today with out a hitch



No comments:

Post a Comment