Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Law Student has invaded my house

So law student is home again and now my clean and organized house for the next few day's will have boxes every where. She is going to be going through her belongings and taking a majority of them. this a big step yeah because it means she really is moving out. Moving out and growing up, she is going to live with a room mate but she will be on her own.

Not a college dorm or college housing but a house of her own. She will need all her kitchen supplies, her bath supplies and her bedding, she will have to take care and fend for her self. But she is a smart kid and knows what to do. How to budget,

It's funny as I watch all the boxes come in how many boxes she has, well she was away at Purdue for 4 years then Michigan for a year and now back in Indy. I am just so glad I have a child or I should say a young adult who is comfortable with her life and who she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment