Saturday, January 8, 2011

Teenagers sometimes

So as my dancing Diva so nicely put it what every. Do you know I really hate the words what ever. Or really Mom like I've killed some one. Or let us say freakin, or any slang profanity to have us think that they are not cussing. I just really hope they don't talk like that to others. But she is 13 and so nicely put it she will be 14 in 7 day's where oh where did these 14 years go.

Well she got her hair cut and she looks so cute. I just love it. I never wanted her to cut her hair and loved it when it went down past her butt, she also told me she never wanted to cut it. Then the day came and clip clip it was top her shoulders. I have to admit I cried tears at that one.


14 in seven day's can not be true I remember the day she was born my mouse of a child who didn't cry but she squeaked.

So Law student leaves tomorrow sometime and she will be missed so much, It has been great to have her home, I have really enjoyed these three weeks with her. I can not begin to tell you how much I have really enjoyed having my kids all here this year it sure has been different.

So we went bowling, I do find bowling to be fun but we all stink at it.

here are the highlights





So like I said we stink but sure did have a great time

No comments:

Post a Comment