Sunday, January 23, 2011

Law Student

Law student is moving she has found a house for her and her roomie. She is very excited and I am for her. Now the problem is getting with her to help her move her things. she had wanted to do it this coming weekend but I am going to have to tell her we can't as it is my husbands holiday party and those plans were made weeks ago. Next weekend after that is Dancing Diva's first comp. Oh well we will figure it out.

So I got a new phone, and let me tell you it has more gadgets on there then any sane person needs. It is taking a whole lot of getting used to. The only up side is I don't have to pay for ringtones any more because wait for that there is an app for that. Who needs an i-phone when you can get a droid.

We have been in sub zero weather and it's cold, when I mean cold I mean cold. Well it's play-off Sunday and I have a house divided, with Bears and Packers. Then after the game business student heads back to Millikin, It's been great having both him and Law student home, makes me sad when they leave.

Work, Oh plumbing problems have kept me on my toes, Resident called the police on me Thursday because I wanted to take her and show her where she was going to be staying for the next ten days. I swear sometimes the elderly are worse then kids.

I am awaiting Dancing Diva's costumes then I will need to stone them and give them Bling. Oh I love bling, on the hunt for Alice In Wonderland appliques I am having a hard time finding these But I am sure I will find something that will work.

I finally took all my summer clothes out of my closet and can now hang everything up in the closet. That was a pain in the butt.
Okay it's almost game time. I will leave you with this

How about them Dolphins

No comments:

Post a Comment