Monday, January 3, 2011

So first day back was short

First day back was so short as I got a call from the school that lilman was ill. so I had to leave work to go get him, He said he had a volcano in his stomach. Although he seems to be feeling better. Granted I hardly got any work done today but it could be worse.

So during the holiday's I was the moderator of a secret santa for a board a go to all the time. It was an easy job pair off people give them a date to send and then they send a me the delivery confirmation, at first I was just going to moderate this way I knew every one would have someone, I then let three old timers in after the cut off and I joined.

Since money was really tight for us I felt it would nice to get a present, besides I do it every year.

Well every one did there part and sent presents to their SS and every one got theirs but me. Now I was not upset at all as I know things happen and it wasn't a big deal as some one early on had sent me a box with a nice surprise in it.

well these people on the board were just beyond wonderful as I believe I got 7 boxes full of surprises before it was all said and done.

box 1

box 2

box 3

box 4
box 5

box 6

box 7




These were gifts from perfect strangers, friends from the Internet. People who felt the need to make me feel like a special person. These people didn't have to do any of this. It is just wonderful to know that there are people out there who care about how you feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment