Friday, January 7, 2011

I didn't blog yesterday

It was a busy day, I now have 2 sick kids and a sick hubby. Law student is leaving this weekend and I am sadden by that. My pass through vapor the one that connects to my computer is broke again.

I had to yesterday finish my month beginning post rent and send out notices. Always the first of the month is horrible. My Emu's came yesterday, I know have boots to keep my feet warm, couldn't beat the sale amazon was having bought them for 29.83 shipped. I am so excited about them, waiting for them to dry as I sprayed them with water protector so they don't get water damaged from the snow and rain. Something I didn't do with my slip on clogg uggs I bought several years ago. But let me tell you those are so comfy.

So I've been posting deals and some of these deals are amazing. Some are one day, some go for a week. If you are looking for deals as we all are I would go to gottadeal.com just browse the on-line deal forum.

So still losing weight and still not smoking. These are two good things for the New year. Lets hope the New Year brings less problems in my life as 2010 was full of them, I am only going to think positive and keep on plugging. Things have to only get better I hope. I have faith that the Lord above will see me through the tough times and show me the path I need to be on.

One of my fav pictures from Christmas

and Diva working her Monkey hat

Business student with his movie and game haul

Law student never takes a normal picture she always hams it up

Lilman with part of his wrestling haul


No comments:

Post a Comment