Wednesday, January 5, 2011

snow

snow and cold is coming oh joy, I am really not a fan of the cold, But I am not a fan of the heat. Cool and comfy is how I like it no air and no heat. But sub zero and snow is on it's way oh yeah.

Just when I wanted to take down the blow ups down and put them back in the attic for another year, Can not do that when they are wet or damp or I get mold. After the 6th of this month the inside comes down, it always is depressing when that happens and the house gets that dark and dreary look.

well I didn't win the mega Million, Oh wait I didn't play it. I don't play because the chances of me winning is zero to none.

So in the mornings and at night I post deals on a deal site I am a member each day you get 10 entries that count, you can post more than that but only the 10st day count for a contest they run. I won the one at Christmas time, well was third and that was fine with me, I could have won a artisan Mixer which I have always wanted but I chose instead a gift card for 150.00 to Amazon which help greatly in buying last minute Christmas presents for Law student and Business Student. I have fun finding challenges on deals and if I had extra money I could be completely done with 2011 Christmas shopping. If you hit it just right some stores you can find 75% or more off clearance prices. Making 29.99 items a mere 7.00 can't beat those prices sometimes. But these sales always show up between pay periods.

Let me tell you those women who post deals are very protected of the stores they post every day. Well after the 10 from the sites partners I spent my break going outside the box and posted mega ads even thought they didn't count toward the contest they were some great buys.


This new contest ends in Feb and all ready the deals are dwindling, you have to fast now and I don't think they are honouring what every one has been posted it has become a free for all on deals. It's been fun but can be frustrating when you can't find deals from the partners. You have to look at all the sites and take your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment