Sunday, January 20, 2019

Chapter 12 I have read some where if you dream it you can achieve it


   So if you have gotten this far you have read through all 11 installments and I know what you are thinking. Why do I know what your thinking because through the years I have thought the same things over and over. Why would someone put themselves through all the heartache and misery for dog shows. This person really has bad luck and you know your right. But sometimes there is a silver lining in your everyday life. I always had a saying there is always a light at the end of the tunnel, one day my ship will come in and I will be at the airport,

In April memories were not the only things I brought home from Nationals. Let me introduce you to
Elites Storming the house at Jepa's other wise known as Hondo







These two photo's are Hondo winnibf back to back Majors at the Wisconsin Specialty 

My Chow family 
So in the end even with the bumps in the road. and all the heartache I am still in the mist of following my dreams.
Romeo is a major and point shy of finishing 
Hondo has 8 points and both Majors
I also have a wonderful new mentor 
Everyday I remember more then I forgot and no longer will I feel inferior to people who don't want to understand or cut a person a break and offer to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment